Church Carnival Games – Information about the most popular games for church carnivals. Learn how to build your own carnival games, cheaply and easily.
Learn To Make Your Own Church Carnival Games
I’ve run and managed thousands of events over the years, and many times I’ve been asked to build my carnival games for churches and other types of organizations. The problem is that I just don’t have the time, because I’m busy running my own business (we’ve grown to do events in 7 states).
But, I thought I’d shoot some video, and include the supplies needed for over 30 of the most popular carnival games for church carnivals.
Whether your church carnival is a fundraiser, a vacation bible school, or just for fun, it’s much cheaper to build your own games, because buying the games is prohibitive, and even rentals have gotten very expensive.
* Most carnival games can be built for less than the price of one or two rentals.
* Many games can even be made from inexpensive scrap wood.
* Simple power and hand tools are all that is needed to build your own carnival games.
* You don’t have to be a Picasso to paint designs on carnival games.
* These games are suitable for children as young as 3 years old, and many of the games can be enjoyed by adults as well.
If you can use basic tools, such as a drill, hammer, screwdriver, you’ll be well-equipped to build your own church carnival games. These durable games have been audience-tested over 28 years, and have received harsh punishment at schools, churches, fairs and festivals. In addition, these games are all designed with safety in mind.
Imagine building your own church carnival games, including the most popular, such as:
Tic Tac Toe
Bean Bag Toss
So, what am I offering?
A lifetime membership to this site, which includes:
* Over 35 videos on how to build the most popular church carnival games.
* Written instructions on how to play each game.
* Measurements for each carnival game.
* Detailed list of supplies need for each game.
Bonus # 1
A complete course, including videos and instruction on how to build a portable miniature golf game, complete with nine holes. This is suitable for tots and senior citizens alike.
Bonus # 2
A list of carnival game suppliers I’ve used, most for over 20 years. These suppliers carry aluminum milk bottles, large safety darts, bean bags, rings, and other types of items not available locally.
Only $37, and Each Lifetime Membership comes with a Complete, No Questions Asked, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!